BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 19, 2012

the beauty in me

The Beauty In Me.




(Picture found on cmprather@hotmail.com)

For years I've tried, For years I've failed;
To seek the beauty my life held.
To blend in, as someone I'm not.
For months and months that's what I thought.
To cut, hide, and shy away.
The depressing thoughts spent their stay.
To have a boyfriend that was cool.
Then I would be popular with the girls at school.
For years I've tried, for years I've failed.
To seek the beauty my life held.
In all my seeking did I see,
The beauty I found in being me

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic! It was taken out in a little area known as Vaugh, New Mexico. I did a small online photo album based on my walk through the town. Very glad you liked it and thank you for the reference! I enjoy you're writings....Carl

    ReplyDelete