BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 8, 2013

Savior

In that dark corner, down the hall
my skin mirrors the horrors, I have felt them all.
strapped to that table, the ropes that held me tight
The ones that let me suffer through out the night.
That light in your eyes, that mirrors your soul
your eyes stare into mine, they're as black as coal
I guess I deserve it, you say this is so
I guess I need to work on the girl I have come to know
slices in my skin, my blood begins to seep
you threaten to cut off my tongue, if i even start to weep
my blood runs off the table, you claim to release my sin
you say you are saving me from the tragic state that i am im in
girls like me you say, don't deserve to be alive
thank you for you sparing me, better I will strive

No comments:

Post a Comment