BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Special Touch

Hold me when I am weak, and love me when I am strong.
Take all the time you need, but just don't take too long.
Embrace me when I am happy and always keep me close,
but even more when I am mad, because that's when I need it most.
Always call me beautiful no matter what I wear,
I need someone to show me just how much they care.
Grab me like you want me, as if everyday you find something new,
because all I will ever want is to always mean the world to you.
I'll need you to take my hand and always hold it tight,
because all I have ever wanted is a man to treat me right.
Sure you may be stronger, but let me feel that way,
because all I have is my independence, please don't take that away.
Show me you love me in not only your actions but in also what you say.
Be the person standing next to me at the end of the day.
I know this may seem like I am asking way too much,
but all I need is a guy with that special touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment