BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 2, 2012

This Kind of Pain

She hugs him, and she doesn't even know that it's killing me.
She dances with him on the dance floor, and she doesn't even see.
She sits with him in the car while he teaches her to drive,
she complains to me about him when mine isn't even alive.

She jokes with him and laughs and it kills me every day,
then she asks me what is wrong I pretend like I'm okay.
He wraps his arms around her and I lose my self control
all these years without him have really taken their toll.

He threatens every young man that looks his daughters way
no teenage boy will be enough to take his girl away.
She gets mad at him for protecting her with all his might,
while i'm forced to suffer because mine has found the light.

She doesnt even realize how proud of her he is
something I'll forever lack, because mine no longer lives.
I shouldn't have to sit here in this kind of pain
while she let's his love wash slowly down the drain...

No comments:

Post a Comment